Last updated: Jun 16, 2021
Valid until: Aug 16, 2021
The recruitment team at BitQubic is looking for a Software Engineer in Test II working at the Ottawa office. An eligible candidate will be a member of backend team and work with product, engineering, infrastructure and security teams to design, develop, test and operate a digital asset trading and management platform accessed by large-scale users and bots across the world.
- Test and automate software features and functions.
- Full practice of continuous integration and delivery. Write containerized applications that can be easily built with monitoring enabled.
- Cloud-native staging and production environment with Kubernetes, Helm and beyond.
- Work with engineers, product managers and senior leadership to build reliable system and success on every roadmap.
- Work in Agile way and frequent collaboration with team members.
- Work with a distributed global team. Collaborate with them and respond on production issues.
- The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree or above in computer science or relevant major. The candidate should have at least 2 years of software testing experience.
- Self-motivated and proactively looking to solve problems. Be curious to learn. Be able to do research spec independently or with minor supervision.
- Familiar with REST API and JSON-RPC. Know the common practice of API development.
- Experiece in test automation with software testing frameworks, such as pytest and Robot.
- Familiar with script launguage, such as bash and Python.
- Stress testing experience is an asset.
- Stability testing experience is an asset.
Candidates who are interested in this position may send their resumes to Email: email@example.com.